Thursday, December 26, 2013

Reason I've Been MIA

So I had all these nice outfit posts I was going to put up as well as my Black Friday haul, but on Christmas Eve while driving to my Dad's house for his party we got into a car accident.
A car hit my boyfriend and I in the back when we were driving in the middle lane causing us to spin 180 degrees through the high speed lane and into the jersey barriers.  That thing on the bottom right of the picture there is the bumper...it literally ripped off and is stuck under the car.
My boyfriend was driving and I was in the front passenger seat.  His quick thinking of navigating us through the spin ensured we did not hit any other cars and saved our lives.
I am extremely sore and still pretty tired so I probably won't have posts up until the weekend, but I just wanted to let you know.

Hope your Christmas and Christmas Eve were fantastic!
pin