Sunday, December 1, 2013

November 2013 Beauty Bar Sample Society

This is my November Beauty Bar Box!

This is the magazine for this month.  They again used the more flimsy paper, but it is still a good read.
This is the product information card with all the items in the box and the prices.  This month I got five products to try out.
First up is the Borghese Splendore Brightening Makeup.  This is used over foundation or mixed in with foundation or moisturizer. 
It is a very pearlescent and liquid formula.  I find it looks best for me not all over the face, but rather dabbed on places where I would normally put a highlight.
I love this Illume candle in Balsam and Cedar.  It smells like Christmas trees and the packaging is so festive.  This burned for awhile even though it is so small and gave off a lot of wonderful scent.  I would definitely purchase this as a full size.
I have not used it the Murad Pore and Line Minimizing Hydrator much, but it does smell nice and seems to do a decent job hydrating my skin.  I don't notice that it covers pores well, but the hydration is always  nice.
The Jane Iredale Lip Drink Lip Balm works well to hydrate my lips,  One issue I have is that it leaves a whitish cast on my lips which does not look good at all.  Also, it is not smooth and takes a bit of work to get it on my lips which is rather annoying.  I do love the packaging on it and I mainly use it before bed as I do not like the look of it.
I received the Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Eau de Toilette in my box.  The scent is fresh and feminine.  I love the citrus notes in the perfume.  It is a rather pricey perfume, but I do enjoy it.











Check out October's Sample Society Box!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.