Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Christmas Wishlist 2013


1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13

1) The Lolita palette by Marc Jacobs has beautiful neutral shades in it.  I have seen some gorgeous looks with this one and would be excited to try it out.
2) The Starlet palette by  Marc Jacobs has some neutral and some more bold shades that could created a really nice look as well.
3) This sweater I found on Etsy looks so comfy and is also festive.
4) I have only ever tried a few lush products, but especially with the cold weather here in full force a good lip scrub is always good to have.
5) Along with a good lip scrub a luxe balm is also fantastic to have around.
6) The Naked 3 palette is high on my list of wants so I actually bought it for myself using a coupon I got from Sephora ( I couldn't resist!).
7) I would love this ring with my initial and Jeremy's initial on it.  It is so pretty!
8) These Kate Spade bow earrings are girly and sparkly.  What girl doesn't love bows and sparkles?
9) Again with the sparkles.  Pink sparkly makeup brushes.  Enough said.
10) Burgundy boots are a fresh upgrade from black or brown for the Holiday season.
11) As every blogger/youtuber knows these Ikea drawers are the best for storing makeup.  My current storage situation is not working so I would love to upgrade to these drawers!
12) A landmark inspired ring/jewelry dish would look lovely on my vanity.
13) Absolutely LOVE this mug.  I need it in my life.

So that rounds out pretty much everything on my wishlist.

I hope you get everything you are wanting this year!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.