Monday, December 23, 2013

Influenster Jolly Voxbox 2013

I had gotten and invite to Influenster awhile ago and was picked for the Jolly Voxbox!  I was so excited to hear I was chosen especially since I am relatively new to the site.

Here is the card with a bit of information about the box.

This is the box's information card with all the products listed out on it.

This is everything I got in my box.  I was pleasantly surprised by the mix of products in the box.

 The box came with these SkinnyCow divine filled chocolates with peanut butter.  These are absolutely delicious!  I brought these to work with me and have them in my desk for when I need a chocolate fix during the day.  Each package has three of them inside so it is the perfect amount.
 I threw the Puffs Plus Lotion Purse Pack tissues in my bag as soon as I got them out of the box and have already used them up.  I did the rest of my Christmas shopping at an outdoor mall and my nose was running like crazy.  These helped to keep my runny nose in check and did not make my nose sore either because they have the lotion infused in them.
 The box also came with this little roll of Ducklings Duck Tape.
 I love the colorful paint splattered pattern of the tape.  It has the strength of regular duck tape except it is a smaller role and very cute!  I will use this for wrapping gifts for Birthday's because it is so bright and colorful as well as any small repairs around the house.
I have never really tried any Rimmel products so I was so excited to see this Show Off Lip Lacquer in my box.  This goes on so smooth and stays on for awhile.  It is not sticky and glides on nicely.  I definitely want to get more of these.
 The color is a warm coral pink tone.  The shade I got is called Aurora and I really love how it looks on.
I have not tried NYC products since I bought one of their polishes in high school.  I am always so skeptical of drugstore eyeshadow. 
I was actually pleasantly surprised by both the pigmentation of the shades as well as the smooth texture.  The Long Beach Sands trio is great for anyone of any age as they are just simple neutral browns. 










disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.