Monday, December 30, 2013

Holiday Shopping Outfit

Most of the shopping malls I go to are mainly outdoor.  We have Legacy Place and Patriot Place in MA not too far from my house so I have to dress a bit warm when I go out shopping.

Sweater: H&M (similar), Scarf: Michael Stars (same), Mittens: H&M (similar), Jeggings: Simply Vera Vera Wang for Kohl's (same), Boots: Aldo (similar, similar)
I love these boots I got at Aldo.  They are so comfortable and I love the quilting and the buckles.
I got this vest from H&M on sale and I love it.  The body of it is knit and has faux fur trim at the front and around the neck.  It is so cozy and warm.

Vest: H&M (similar, similar)

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.