Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gift Guide 2013: Fashionista

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15

1) These boots are a chic biker boot.  The quilted back adds texture and interest and turns them from traditional biker boot to stylish biker boot.  I love these so much I bought them during the Black Friday sales!
2) This trench coat plays on mixed media with the leather sleeves which are huge this season.  The studs add a tough look to an otherwise sleek coat.  I absolutely love how unique this coat is!
3) Phillip Lim's Pashli bag is highly coveted because it is a classic black bag with a interest because of the exposed zippers.
4) Every girl can use a good pair of pearls.  These are simple and classic.
5) These earrings make a huge statement and the emerald is perfect for the fall and winter.  These will make her stand out.
6) This necklace is stunning and goes with everything.  I have one by another company and I just absolutely love it.
7) These flats are a go with anything color and the bright blue bottom is unexpected and so pretty. They are so comfortable and are beautiful.
8) I love this lipstick holder.  It looks like an antique and I love that.
9) Tartan and check scarves are always beautiful this time of year and I love this wool one.  It is nice a big and looks so cozy.
10) This bracelet goes with everything and it gives a good amount of sparkle to any outfit.
11) These shoes are beyond gorgeous.  I love the contrast between the navy and mocha.  These are high, but have a platform in the front to balance it out.
12) Rose gold has become huge and these little heart earrings are beautiful.  They may be small, but they are classic and look simple yet lovely.
13) A rose gold watch is another way to get the rose gold trend.  I love this watch because it has the tortoise accent.  I also love the crystal accents to add some sparkle.
14) I love the bubble pattern and colors of this phone case.
15) The champagne labels on this phone case are perfect for the classic party girl who loves to sip a glass of champagne.

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.