Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello There!
I have been seriously slacking on my Friday Favorites lately, but no more!
This week seemed to take absolutely forever to get to today and I am not sure why.
I am so glad it is the weekend because Saturday I am going to my Aunt's house to make cookies and then I am finishing my Christmas shopping and doing wrapping and then I am done!
How far along are you on your shopping?  Let me know in the comments!

Here are a few things that brightened my long week.

Favorite Makeup: My Naked 3 Palette that I talked about in this post.

Favorite Christmas Squee: Angry Kitties with Santa
Pin
Favorite Look: Cozy Knits
Pin
Favorite Hair Look: Holiday Chignon 
District Sparkle
Favorite Taste: Gingerbread Speculoos and Dark Chocolate Cake (I made this to bring to work today and it was delicious!)
Joy The Baker
Favorite Laugh: Life Before and After Cats
Buzzfeed

Have a wonderful weekend and safe travels!
Pin
   
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.