Monday, December 23, 2013

Fab Fit Fun Winter Quarter Box

I got my Fab Fit Fun box in the mail!

 Here is the cover of the booklet for this quarter.
 First up in the box is this Bioxidea Miracle 24 Mask.  I love masks this time of year especially hydrating ones as my skin is so incredibly dry.
 This is a "paper" mask that has the product infused into it and you place it on your face basically until it dries up.  I find this gives my skin hydration and therefore radiance.
 I love Simple's wipes so I was so excited to see the Simple Foaming Cleanser.  I love foaming cleansers as they are so easy to use both in and out of the shower.  This one gets all my makeup off and makes my face feel clean.  It also does not irritate my skin.
 I always need eye creams and this one is Skyn's Icelandic Relief Eye Cream.  I have not used it for long enough to know if it helps with any fine lines, but it does seem to help with morning puffiness.
 I absolutely love the idea behind The Giving Keys and I love the Key that I received.  My key says "courage" on it and it is a good length (not too short) which I really like.  This is a great piece to just throw on with any outfit.
 This bracelet is from Lorna Jane and is a pretty hot pink color and it is a rubber chain looking style.  This is to show support for their Move Nourish Believe initiative.
Along with this bracelet I got an info card to Lorna Jane.
The other card is for Physique 57's online classes.
 The box also came with this Beauty For Real lip gloss.
 The best part about this is that it has a mirror on the side of the gloss tube as well as a mirror in the top!  So awesome for putting on makeup on the go.
 The color is Light My Fire and to be quite honest I am not a fan it kind of looks like diluted ketchup and doesn't look good on my lips.
 I got the NYX Love in Florence in Prima Donna palette in my box as well.
 I absolutely love the bow detail on the closure.  It is just to cute and girly.
 Here is a clearer look at the colors in the palette.
 These are the colors from left to right for the first three then top to bottom for the bottom two.  To be quite honest I have never been impressed with NYX shadows and I really was unimpressed with this one.  It came of splotchy and chalky and the color pigmentation was just not there.  It took five or more swipes of my finger to get the color to come out as dark as it is on the right.  I just can't be bothered to deal with sub par shadows.
The box also contained the TruEnergy headphones.  Mine are in a purple and pink combo.  I love that this comes with a splitter so someone else can connect in and listen to music with you.  These give good sound and I am pretty happy with them.
Last up is a gift credit to MeUndies.com.  I have not used it yet, but may do a review on what I get with the credit once I order something.












Check out Fall's Box!
Check out Summer's Box!
Check out Spring's Box!

Sign up for the VIP Box here!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.