Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Birchbox December 2013

Here is my December Birchbox.  It was kind of an all over the place box this month.

I love the card for this month.  It is all decked out with festive colors for Holiday 2013.
This is the full list of products in the box for this month.
This is the Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray.  This leaves my hair soft, but with pretty tousled looking waves.  This does not make my hair feel heavy or crunchy.  It leaves my hair smelling great and still very soft and manageable.
I did not mind the Camille Beckman Glycerine Hand Therapy lotion, but I hate the way it is packaged.  The conatiner is so small it makes it very difficult to get product out.  I wish it was a little tube or something instead of this tiny little tub.  Gripes about the packaging aside, this product is okay, nothing I would purchase full size of as I love my Caudalie hand cream, but it is alright.
I have been putting the Supersmile Ultimate Lip Treatment on every night and every morning and really like what is has done to the condition of my lips.  My lips feel moisturized and soft after using this.  I really don't care for the scent or taste of it, but I can get past that since I love how it works.
I have used the Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion a few times as a highlight on my cheek bones.   
I have used it both under and over foundation and it gives a nice dewy glow both ways.  It has pink undertones which may not work well for everyone.
It blends in very nicely leaving just a tad bit of shimmer.  While I like this I will continue to stick to my Benefit High Beam and Mary-Lou Manizer from the Balm.
The box also came with three tea samples from Ahmad Tea.  I got a Jasmine tea, Peach, and Earl Grey.  I have so far jut had the Earl Grey and it is delicious.  I absolutely love tea so I was so excited to see this in my box.

There was also this little extra thrown into the box to promote the Birchbox app.
The Birchbox app is really easy to use and I love the "unboxing" feature that it has for you to see your box for the month.
I stuck my cleaning cloth to the back of my phone then slipped my case back on.  I love that I have something that stays with my phone that is safe to clean the screen and lenses.

How stinking cute is this box?  I also loved the gold and white stripes inside the box.  So festive!

Check out November's Birchbox!
Check out October's Birchbox!
Check out September Birchbox!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.