Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pop Sugar Must Have Box November 2013

Here is my November Pop Sugar Box!  The box this month is pretty darn amazing.

I absolutely love this Michael Stars scarf.  I have worn it almost everyday since I got this.  It had a lot of static when I first took it out of the bag, but I laid it out overnight and the static was gone.  It is so soft and very warm and goes with pretty much anything.  This is probably the best scarf I have gotten out of a subscription box.
These Absolute Nail Polish pads in Peach are acetone free and have a nice scent.  These do not work well though.  They made the polish I was taking off run all over my hands and sometimes it took more than one of these just to get polish off of one nail.  I do like that they did not make my nails feel sensitive, but I don't think they are worth it for the mess they caused.
The box came with Maison de Monaco Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream Preserves.  These are tasty on toast and english muffins and I really enjoyed this addition to the box.  This also might work well with crackers and cheese spreads.
I love the Naughty Boxed Glass candle by Illume.  It has a nice warm scent and I love the graphic on the candle.  I have this on my desk currently and whenever I sit down I light it.  It is barely half way gone and I have been lighting it for about a week and a half every night.  I am very happy with this candle.
These Barefruit Cruncy Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips are delicious.  They are crunchy and have a nice sweet and salty taste to them.  If I can find them in store I would definitely purchase them.
I love this Soap and Paper Factory soap in Roland Pine.  This is a shea butter soap and it makes my skin soft.  It does not leave that tight feeling some soap can give.  It makes my whole bathroom smell like Christmas trees too which I absolutely love.
The Single Canvas Wine Tote by Lands End is great for bringing a glass of wine to a party or to Holiday dinner.  I plan to use mine to bring a bottle of wine to Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.  I am so clumsy it is nice to have it in a secure bag instead of just a paper bag that the liquor store will give you.
The box came with a $30 off coupon to Canvas Pop.  They take any photo you want and put it on canvas.  I love this idea and think it would be a great gift for anyone.  I am probably going to use my coupon to get picture printed on canvas as a gift.










Check out my October's Box!
Check out September's Box!
Check out August's Box.
Check out July's Box!
Check out June's Box!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.