Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Favorites


Hello There!
This week has taken what seems like forever, but I am so glad it is the weekend.
Nothing too eventful happened this week other than my gift guide posts starting!  I hope they have provided some good inspiration so far and I have more coming.

Here are a few things that brightened my week.

Favorite Accessory: Scarves!  I have worn a scarf every day.  They are so cozy and really pull an outfit together.  This scarf is so cute!
MooreaSea
 
Favorite Sound: Christmas Music!  I've been playing (and singing loudly to it) tons of Christmas music when I write my blogs.  This is a great classic playlist of songs. 
HipHipGinGin
 
Favorite Phone Case: My new Kate Spade Cat Case!  It came in last night and I already love it to pieces.
Instagram
 
Favorite Beauty: I love wearing a red lip lately and this Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon is stunning.  It stays on all day even after eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Instagram
 
Favorite Taste: Starbucks seasonal offerings, in particular their seasonal drinks and snowman cookies!
Instagram
 
Favorite Squee: My kitty sleeping like a person on the pillow.  She is just too cute!
Instagram

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

   
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.