Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ipsy Bag October 2013

The bag this month is really cute.  I love the saying.  I already put a few things in it and have it in my handbag.

This is the front of the card about the items in the bag.
I already have tried and loved these La Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser wipes.  They clean your face and do not irritate my eyes at all.  These are great to have in your bag and I use them or my Simple wipes when traveling to keep my skin clean and fresh.
I have not tried out the Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel yet.  I do not often blow dry my hair during the week, but this weekend I am going to give this a go.
I love this Nourish Organic Coconut & Argan Body Lotion.  It is very nourishing and hydrating.  It smells like sweetened coconut.
The bag also had this Star Looks lip liner in Tickle Me Pink. I actually really like how this looks by itself all over my lips.
It is dark pink that is matte.  It looks good on its own or with a gloss over it.
The bag also had this beautiful green Zoya polish.  I love Zoya polishes and the formula is smooth and goes on easily.
My color is in Giovanna.  It is a teal green with a bit of metallic in it.
When I was taking pictures the cat was curled up sleeping on the couch.

Check out my August Bag!
Check out my July Bag!
Check out my May Bag!

If you want to join Ipsy go here! 
 
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.