Sunday, November 17, 2013

GlossyBox October 2013

This was my October GlossyBox.

This month they collaborated with Byrdie which to be honest I had never heard of before this box came in my mail.
Here is a look inside the box.
I like the new formatting of the card with all the products on it.
 I am glad that GlossyBox paired with Byrdie this month because I am really loving their site and I probably would not have known about it.
This is the cute Byrdie sticker on the tissue paper.
I have used this Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream and rather like it.  It is very hydrating and I put it on at night and do not wake up with dry patches like I normally do (especially this time of year).  The sample will last me a long time as a little goes a long way, but I would purchase the full size when this runs out.
The ReNu Exfoliating Gel is gentle on my skin while still removing any dead skin and clearing my face.  I like this product, but it is not my favorite.
I have really enjoyed this Balance Me Limited Edition Lip Salve in Super Soft Beige.  This actually does not give any color on my lips, but is nice over a lip balm.  I am sad this is limited edition because I would want to purchase this again when it runs out.
I love the packaging on this Bvlgari parfume, but I do not particularly care for the scent.  It is a fresh fragrance, but I don't really like it on me.
I was most excited to hear that this Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara was included in this month's box.  I have never tried a Tarte mascara, but love their shadows.
The formula on this makes my lashes full and volumized.  I absolutely love the packaging it is just beautiful.

Here is a close up and explanation of the brush.
I do like this brush and feel it actually does what it claims.














Check out August's GlossyBox!
Check out July's GlossyBox!
Check out June's Box 1 and Box 2!
Check out May's GlossyBox!

If you want to sign up for GlossyBox just go here!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.