Monday, November 18, 2013

Gift Guides 2013

Tumblr
 Hello There!
I have put together 12 gift guides for this year for you to get ideas from for those on your lists.
I hope you can find some inspiration from my guides.

Some things to keep in mind when buying gifts this year.
  • If you do plan on shopping during Black Friday go out with a plan and know your store!  This is especially important if you are looking for a specific big ticket item.
  • If you do your shopping online don't forget to use Ebates to get money back on your purchases.  This time of year they have huge cash back deals (like 8% back at Sephora!).
  • Make sure to use coupons!  Why pay more money than you have to?
  • Start early.  I have already started my Christmas shopping and know what I am getting for each person on my list.  I actually have a book I keep just for Christmas presents so I can see what I got someone the previous year and ensure I have everyone on my list covered.
  •  Keep your budget in mind.  I love giving gifts as much as the next person, but you should try to stick to a budget for gifts either by person or as a whole in order to ensure you're not hurting after the Holiday season. 
  • Most importantly have fun! This time of year is all about giving and it can give such a nice warm feeling to give an amazing gift.  Any gift whether you buy it at a store or make it at home is special and will be loved by whom you give it to.