Friday, November 29, 2013

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers


1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12

1) This is a great little set of Julep polishes and comes with a top coat making it a complete gift.
2) Sonia Kashuk released the body line to Target and this body butter would make a fantastic stocking stuffer.
3) These matches are perfect for someone who loves lighting candles, but with a little bit of style.
4) I have posted these earrings in almost every one of my outfits posts and have talked about them in a previous monthly favorites post.  I also wear this almost every day.  These go with everything studs would be a great to fill anyone's stocking.
5) I absolutely love this Caudalie Lip Conditioner.  It is perfect for the colder months when lips are chapped and need healing.
6) These pretty pink pencils are so pretty and would look chic on anyone's desk.
7) You can never go wrong with a Pinch Provisions gift and this pattern is cute!
8) Classic pens that write in pink? Yes, please!
9) Traditional and festive twist bands.
10) These twist bands are festive with a bit of a twist with the brighter mint colors.
11) Cozy socks are a great item to put in a stocking.
12) This pretty chain bracelet is simple and classic.


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.