Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gift Guide 2013: Pets

1-2-3-4-5-6-7

Here are some gift ideas for the pets in your life you may be giving a gift to this year.

1) This is a beautiful aquarium and functions not only as a home for your aquatic friend, but also is a lovely garden.
2) I just think this dog leash is just too funny.  It would be great to buy for your own pet or any other dog owner.
3) A cat bow tie is probably as dressed up as you can get a cat during the Holidays and it is so cute.
4) This is a giant catnip toy.  My cat loves catnip and would go bananas for this toy.
5) A cozy dog bed is a perfect gift for either a young or old pooch in your family.  It is LL Bean so you know it is great quality to last a lifetime.
6&7) I love the idea of these stockings and gift packages.  They have a lot of variety so your pet won't get bored and also so if they destroy one toy they have a ton of backups.

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.