1) This is a great gift as it has a bottle of wine for the 1st, 3rd, and 5th year anniversaries. It would be a great tradition to start for a couple.
2) A nice photo done in a cool filter is a great way for the couple to have a nice picture of them in their home.
3) Every home needs a good spice rack and this one really looks beautiful while being functional.
4) I love monogrammed tree skirts and this one from Pottery Barn is simple and beautiful.
5) These picture book ends are very nice and they can be engraved to add a little extra personalization.
6) These pillows are so cute and would look great in a bedroom or on a living room sofa.
7) A great print showing the date that the couple got married with their initials is simplistic and a great personal gift.
8) An engraved cutting board is both nice to look at and functional.
9) And of course you cannot have a newlywed gift guide without an ornament! This one is really nice because it is made of engraved wood.
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here. All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.