1) If your Mom has been extra good or you can splurge on her you should definitely get this classic Coach bag. It has room for Mom's on the go and is sleek and gorgeous.
2) These slippers are so cozy and the navy plaid is very festive.
3) You can have them customize the amount of "eggs" in each nest so that it has enough for all her babies.
4) This is a great small aromatherapy gift to give a Mom who could use a relaxing tub.
5) Diptyque candles are highly coveted and this one is Holiday themed so you cannot miss with this one.
6) This is another customizable option for Mom's who love showing off their kids. The stones can be customized with their kids birthstones.
7) I know my Mom loves these custom pieces and this one can have her kids names on them. It is just another option so that she can have you close even when you are far.
8) I have found a serious love for these Caudalie products. They leave your hands soft with out being greasy at all and are perfect to keep Mom's hands nice all winter.
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here. All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.