1) A gift of delicious fruit and cheese is always a good gift to send your Grandparents if you cannot be with them during the Holidays.
2) This birdhouse is both functional and beautiful.
3) I like sending some fresh flowers or greenery at this time of year my Grandma and it's a nice way to let them know you're thinking about them and it will brighten their home.
4) A memory quilt is a very personal and touching gift to give for the Holidays.
5) A cozy cashmere sweater is a great gift for Grandma to keep her chic and warm.
6) This spa set comes complete with everything your Grandparents will need to relax during the Holidays.
7) A L'Occitane gift set is great to keep hands hydrated and happy during the colder months.
8) This is a great centerpiece and it comes with a Yankee Candle to bring a Christmas scent through their whole home.
9) A soft heated blanket is great for Grandparents. We used to have one in our living room especially for my Gram because she would always get cold easily.
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here. All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.