1) A whole set of different salts to give any dish a little extra something.
2) You could make this into a game to guess what the terms mean or just gain a little foodie knowledge.
3) This handy contraption ensures that your pasta water never boils over again.
4) This is a great gift set of spices, salt, pepper, oil, and balsamic to spruce up a meal and please any cook.
5) This kit will turn a coffee lover into a connoisseur. It helps you learn the different aromas in coffee and then you can identify them on your own.
6) These do it yourself kits for making food and drinks are great for anyone who really takes pride in their food they create. Not only can they create an amazing cheese themselves, but they can then incorporate it into their dishes for a truly homemade taste.
7) You just cannot have this time of year without peppermint bark from Williams-Sonoma. It is delicious and so festive.
8) A Le Creuset Signature Dutch Oven is an amazing gift for any cook as it allows you to cook many dishes authentically from beef bourguignon to a slow roasted stew.
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here. All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.