1) This map is great for the Dad who loves to travel. It is a way he can show off where he has been without needing to even say anything (yet). He can also write dates next to where he scratches off to keep a chronological record in the same place.
2) These stadium cuff links are great for the Dad who loves baseball and wants to keep a piece of his favorite sports team near him at all times.
3) What Dad doesn't need a cozy pair of slippers? These can even match the ones you get for Mom if you really want!
4) A full hygiene kit for the man who thinks he cannot be bothered with "fancy junk". It is in completely neutral packaging as well so he will think it is extra manly while he gets the benefits of great products.
5) A book full of comic covers for the geek Dad out there.
6) This is another great gift for the traveling Dad. He can keep his ticket stubs and pictures in one place.
7) A cozy sweater is a great gift to keep him warm and stylish.
8) A great timepiece is a classic gift and one you can never go wrong with.
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here. All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.