Here are a few ideas for the brothers and boyfriend's in your life that you will be getting gifts for this season.
1) A lot of people are hugely into Breaking Bad (especially with the finale this year) and a fantastically designed shirt for a fan of the show is a great gift.
2) For the guy who is fashion conscious you can gift him a set to customize a pair of sneakers. Gets him creative and he has something one of a kind. You could also custom make a pair of shoes with the set and gift that instead.
3) I have seen a lot of make your own beer and wine sets over the years, but I like the idea of this make your own gin kit. Great for the guy who appreciates good drinks and wants to craft his own.
4) Redbubble.com is a fantastic place to get a gift for the fan of really anything. A lot of designers make their art available on tshirts, sweatshirts, mugs, stickers, posters, etc. You can get a great art piece on a multitude of mediums for really anything the guy in your life is into.
5) This cozy bearded knit hat is great for the guy with a sense of humor. This will not only keep him warm, but look great while doing so.
6) This is a bit of a pricey piece, but is great for the hardcore gamer. Never again will they have to buy canned air as this contraption is an endless supply.
7) This is another great gift for a gamer into the Call of Modern Warfare shoot 'em up games. This is not only puts them in the action with their own helmet, but is functional as a microphone headset too.
8) This speaker set (or any speaker set) gives a great upgrade to the guy who loves music or gaming with stellar sound.
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here. All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.