1) The Naked is a great neutral palette for those just starting out with makeup.
2) Naked 2 is along the same lines as Naked, but has updated shades with more brown tones.
3) Naked 3 is brand new and due out in December. This is a rosy palette and will be a hot ticket item when it hits shelves.
4) The Glitz and Glam set gives a try at a lot of different brands and products. The set is great for creating flawless night out looks as well as day looks.
5) Too Faced's Favorite Things palette comes with some of their renowned blush and bronzer as well as a whole slew of fantastic shadows.
6) A Ciate advent calendar is a great gift for those who love nail polish and it gives a lot to try out.
7) This Jose Maran set is a good sampling of their favorite products.
8) Another Two Faced set, but this one has a range of products instead of just shadows and face items.
9) A Marc Jacobs set gives you a fantastic sampling of the lines best products.
10) OCC lip tars are huge and this sampling gives minis that will last you forever.
11) This OPI set comes with both neutrals as well as bold colors which is great for someone who does not have a lot of polish and needs to expand their collection. These are also all work appropriate for those who need to keep that in mind when painting their nails.
12) This Dior palette comes with everything you need and it is in a handy zip of case. This is a good sampling of the brand.
13) The Vice 2 palette gives a wide range of shadow choices from bold to neutral.
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here. All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.