Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello Lovely!
I slacked quite a bit last week and this week on getting posts up, but I am back in the swing of things and have a tons of posts queued up and ready to go.  I am also working on a few Holiday gift guides, home decorating, and Holiday food guides.  I love the Holidays and this time of year and cannot wait to share my Holiday posts with you!

Also, we had snow this week already!  Winter is coming!

Here are a few things that brightened my week.

Favorite Accessory: Love this scarf at Zara in both the cream and blue colors it comes in.  Big soft blanket scarves are my favorite in the winter.
Favorite D.I.Y.: How to Fix Scuffed Boots
Lauren Conrad
Favorite Festive Phone Case: Naughty and Nice Kate Spade Case
Kate Spade
Favorite Shoes: These are beautiful slippers that you could sneak on and wear around the office because they look so nice!
Nordstrom
Favorite Drink: Hot Cocoa  (Nine different recipes care of Martha!)
Martha Stewart
Favorite Outerwear: Gorgeous Chic Cape with a Detachable Fur Hood
SheInside
Favorite Taste: Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
Your Cup of Cake
Favorite Holiday Dress: Gorgeous Beaded Neck Dress from ASOS
ASOS

Favorite Squee: Adorable Momonga, Japanese Dwarf Flying Squirrel
Pin

Have an amazing weekend!


   
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.