Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello Lovelies!
This week went by rather fast and I am so glad it did because I am beyond ready for the weekend!
Wednesday was hard to get through as it was the year anniversary of my Gram's passing, but thankfully I had Halloween to look forward to.
I hope you all had a great Halloween.  We stayed in and watched Halloween shows on TV, just eventful enough for us.

Here are a few things that brightened my week.

Favorite Squee: Animal snuggling is never how you anticipate it to be (the cat does this too, we call it having a "cat hat".)
Pin
Favorite Event: Halloween!  It was a great day dressing up as Minnie for work and a very relaxing night at home.
Pin
Favorite Fall Look: I am loving Burgundy anything right now and this dress is spot on and styled to perfection.
Cupcakes & Couture
Favorite Quote: Jessica Day has the best quotes and this is probably one of my favorites.
Buzzfeed
Favorite D.I.Y.: Easy way to make anything instantly cuter!
Pin
Favorite Shoe: LOVE these camo studded critter flats, so perfect and the price point is fantastic.
Kohls

Wishing you a fantastic weekend!

 
   
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.