Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall Styling

Happy Fall Ya'll!
This is my favorite season of them all.  I can get all cozy in scarves, sweaters, and boots.

This is what you will find me in most of the time in Autumn.
I love big sweaters with leggings, jeggings, or jeans.  I also end up making most of my scarves into infinity scarves by tying the ends together to make them easier to throw on over anything (and less likely to blow around in the wind).

Sweater: Victoria's Secret (same), Tank Top: Old Navy (similar), Jeggings: Vera Vera Wang for Kohl's (same), Scarf: Pur Cashmere (similar), Earrings: J.Crew Factory (same), Boots: Tommy Hilfiger (similar)

I got these boots last year for Christmas and featured them in my Fall Shoe Favorites.  They are so comfortable and go with everything.  I wear them all the time.


What I love most is the elastic on the back that makes them easier to wear with jeans and to tuck boot socks into.

For Chic Sake
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.