Monday, November 25, 2013

2013 Fall Quarter Fab Fit Fun VIP Box by Giuliana Rancic

This is my Fall Fab Fit Fun Box!

Here is a look at the cover of the pamphlet that has all the products on it.

This is the listing of all the products in the box.

These are all the little extra bits included in the box.  This includes a discount to Gorjana and Griffin, a discount for Bliss, a discount for Starlooks, an info pamphlet about breast cancer (this is definitely near and dear to Guiliana's heart) and a sticker to go with it, and a VIP sticker.

I love this Canary scarf from Gorjana and Griffin.  I get so many compliments when I wear it.  It is great to add a bit of color to a neutral outfit and it is very soft.
I have been using this almost everyday since I got it and I absolutely love it.  The Surface Trinity Protein Cream makes my hair so soft and smooth.  I absolutely love this product and would purchase again when this runs out.
These card games were a bit of an odd throw in.  This had some cards of Loaded Questions and Awkward Family Photos games. They were pretty funny, but it was also really random.
I got two full sized polishes in this box.  I was surprised that I got two and I'm still not really sure why, but I am not complaining because I love them both.
I got SPARitual's I Feel The Earth Move which is a dark brown creme and ORLY's Watch It Glitter which is a bronze glitter. 
I have I Feel The Earth Move on some of my nails and then Watch It Glitter over Sally Hansen's Gold Roses.
This Chia Bar from Health Warrior was not that good.  It is I suppose good for you, but I could not get over the texture and taste.  The flavor was Apple Cinnamon which helped a bit, but I just did not like this at all.
These Drinkwel packets which are vitamins targeted at people who drink alcohol.  I really don't drink regularly (maybe once a month) so I don't find this very helpful.  I did try it because extra vitamins never hurt, but don't know how much a difference it actually makes.
I also got a box of Classic Butter and Sea Salt popcorn from Orville Redenbacher.  This was delicious and I love popcorn so I loved this being in the box.
 I have not used this yet, but still plan to use it soon.  This is the Standing Slim with Sadie Lincoln which is a 30 Minute workout.  This does not require any equipment which is great.
I got the Starlooks palette in St. Tropez.  The shades are all highly pigmented and look great together.  I am really happy with this palette that I received.
Here are the swatches of all the colors.  Lately I have been wearing the first shade all over my lid with the third shade as a transition and the fourth as a crease shade.  It really love how it looks.  The only disappointing shade is the black because it is not very pigmented and shows up as more of a smoky gray and I don't feel it really goes with the other shades.
The last thing in the box that was actually shipped separately is this Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam.  I have been using this for a few weeks and I really am enjoying it.  It really gets all my makeup off and does not bother my eyes.  It has a light citrus scent and makes my skin feel very soft and smooth after I use it.
Here is kitty being cute and trying to get my attention when I was taking pictures!

Check out Summer's Box!
Check out Spring's Box!
Sign up for the VIP Box here!
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.