Friday, November 15, 2013

Fall Into Winter

It is getting rather chilly here in New England so I thought I would show how I transition a Fall outfit into a Winter outfit.

 In the Fall (and really in general) I wear a ton of scarves.  So generally you will see a similar base top with different scarves and other accessories over it to make it different.


Turtleneck: Don't remember where I got it (similar, similar), Scarf: Old Navy (similar, similar), Necklace: Shoptiques (similar), Earrings: J.Crew Factory (same), Jeggings: Vera Vera Wang for Kohl's (same)

To make this outfit cozier for the winter I put on a open sweater vest, warm hat, mittens, and my first red cup of the season!

Hat: Target (same), Vest: Old Navy a few years ago (similar), Mittens: H&M (same), Socks: H&M (same), Booties: H&M (same)

I love Peppermint Mocha's from Starbucks this time of year.

I saw these boots online at H&M and knew I had to have them.  They are not too high and are comfortable.  They have them in a burgundy color that I asked for on my Christmas List for this year because they look beautiful.

I love the strap detail across the top of the boot and the sleek stitch detailing.

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.