Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Birchbox November 2013

This is my Birchbox for November.
This is the Birchbox Holiday gift guide for 2013.  I love getting these every year as they give great tips and guides from the shop.

I got the Aloxxi ColourCare Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner.  I absolutely love that these are real travel sized bottles and not foil packets.  These actually work nicely as well to give my hair volume and make it feel nice.  It lathers well as well.  I don't have color treated hair so I don't know how well it works or doesn't for that, but for my non colored hair it worked well.
 I absolutely love this Chella Highlighter Pencil in Ivory Lace.  This is a creamy pencil and blends into my skin very well. 
It works as an under eye brightener as well as a general highlighter.  I would definitely purchase this once this one runs out.
The Fatty Sundays Chocolate Covered Pretzels in Toffee Crunch.  It was good, but not anything fantastic.  I could probably make this at home myself for cheaper.
I love Color Club nail polishes.  The formulas on their polishes are great and the pigmentation is good.

This one is a dusky navy color called Baldwin Blues and is part of the Harlem Lights Collection.  I love getting polish samples because it is a great way to try a new color or brand without having to shell out for a full bottle.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check out October's Birchbox!
Check out September Birchbox!
Check out August's Birchbox!
Check out July's Birchbox!
Check out June's Birchbox!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.