Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Want Wednesday


1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8

Here are a few things I have been lusting after lately.

1) I have heard so many things about the Clarisonic that I am dying to get my hands on one.  It is high on my Christmas List this year!
2) I love a pretty Rose Gold eye look and this cream eyeshadow stick from Laura Mercier looks beautiful.
3) I have also heard rave reviews about Dior's Creme de Rose balm and definitely want to try it out as my lips are already starting to get chapped and dry.
4) I love this hot pink Phillip Lim bag!
5) I have been wanting to get a pair of booties and these ones from Target are a great neutral color.
6) I have seen so many amazing outfits with J.Crew's Herringbone Vest.  Unfortunately it is sold out online, but I am hoping when I get a chance to get to the outlets that I luck out there.
7) I bought a small Lorac palette off of Hautelook and this Pro palette from them has got great reviews so I would want to try this one out.  I love having more neutral eye options and pops of color.  The colors in this would be great for Fall too.
8) So many bloggers got the Beau bag during fashion week and it has made me want this bag in a bad way.  It is so pretty and the bow is perfectly girly.  This is high on my wishlist!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.