Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pop Sugar Must Have September 2013

I loved the box this month.  I actually really liked almost all of the products in the box and still use them.

I love this P.S. - You're Invited book as it has so many great D.I.Y. projects.
 This lace ballet flat D.I.Y. looks like a great project.  It does not seem like it would be too hard and I love the end result.
These Kitsch headbands came in a lot of great colors and they work well to hold my hair back.  They have some adorable bow headbands on their website that I want to get.
I was really excited about this reed diffuser.  I love having candles, but I cannot really have them in the bedroom as the cat can get to them too easily.  This works well to get a nice scent around with no open flames.
The Barr-Co. Reed Diffuser has a nice clean scent and is still going in my bedroom. It was easy to put together and get out of the box and I love the box's design.  It is rather pricey so I don't know if I would buy it myself, but I am glad to have it.
Rifle Paper Co.'s Botanical Coasters are beautiful and look great on my coffee table.  I love the box container that it comes in.  Rifle Paper Co. always has great products and I have my eye on this phone case from them.
The Sharkies are Organic Energy Chews.  They tasted okay, but were not my favorite.  I did not notice any energy boost after eating them either.

The That's It bar I really liked.  It tastes like organic fruit leather in a bar form.  It was delicious and was a great snack at work.
The box came with this gift card to Shoptiques.  The prices on the website vary greatly and so I had a hard time finding anything I both liked and could afford.  I found a necklace that is very similar to this one (probably the same) and loved it so I ordered it.
When it arrived in the mail four of the rhinestones had fallen out and I could only find three of them in the bag.  As it was the last one on the website (and I had no idea that you could get it elsewhere) I fixed it myself.
I am very disappointed with this company and will never order anything from them again.
As soon as I took everything out of the box to photograph them individually the at hopped in the box and refused to get out.  She is such a pest so it is a good thing I love her so much.

Check out August's Box.
Check out July's Box!
Check out June's Box!
Check out May's Box!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.