Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween/Fall Inspiration - Treats

Hello Lovely Ghouls!
Fall is the perfect time of year for all sorts of delicious recipes including pumpkins and apples as well as heartier savory items.

I am a big bagel fan and these pumpkin pie bagels look delicious.
Pin
Pancakes are one of my favorite foods.  I actually love pumpkin pancakes with butter and a bit of cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top instead of syrup.
Pin
Scones are delicious with a cup of something hot and these scones look delicious (they look similar to Starbucks pumpkin scone).
Pin
One of my favorite parts of fall and Halloween time are hearty meals.  Chicken pot pie and chicken with biscuits are two of my favorites.

Pin
I love winter vegetables like squash and this dish looks amazing with some creamy polenta.
Pin
This time of year I scour out apple anything and these fritters look divine.
Pin
I am one of those people who try everything pumpkin spice flavored this time of year.  This cake looks pretty and I bet it tastes just as good.
Pin
This adorable pumpkin cake would be great for a party and it is so simple to make.
Pin
You really cannot have Halloween time without caramel apples!  I love that you can make it simple or dress them up.
Pin
I also cannot get through the Fall without some pumpkin bread, this is a jazzed up version.
Pin
This time of year all I am drinking are hot drinks.  I love apple cider heated up and especially love Starbucks caramel apple cider.
Pin
I also cannot get enough hot cocoa this time of year.  I use my Cocomotion a ton!  This Nutella hot cocoa sounds so delicious.
Pin

Can you tell I have a wee bit of a pumpkin obsession?
See more on my pinterest board!
 Follow my blog with Bloglovin