Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Costume Inspiration - Pets

Hello Lovely Ghouls!
With Halloween being on Thursday I thought I would do a few Halloween-centric posts this week.

Here are my favorite Halloween costumes for our furry friends (if only my cat would allow me to dress her up!).

I cannot get over how cute this Wampug is!
Pin 


I also love this Banthapug costume.
Tumblr
I love these Ewok puppies!  They look just like Ewoks!
Pin
This pug as a baked potato is so funny.
Pin

Miley Wrecking Ball Pug is Culturally relevant.
Pin

I love this adorable flower costume for cats.  My cat would never look that content in it though.
Pin

This Totoro Cat Bus costume is absolutely adorable.
Pin
This pug in Shakespearean dress is so cute.
Pin

There are more Halloween themed posts to come this week!

Check out more on my pinterest board.