Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Costume Inspiration - Ladies

Hello Lovely Ghouls!
Here are some of my favorite Halloween Costumes I have found around the interwebs.


This Medusa look is gorgeous and rather easy.
Pin
We have been watching The Munsters a lot on Netflix so I love this Lily Munster look.
Pin
 These comic book makeup styles are fantastic.
Pin
This simple Sims costume is fantastic if you need a clever costume in a pinch.
Pin
These intricate Vintage Halloween costumes are beautiful.
Pin

I love Breakfast at Tiffany and Audrey Hepburn.  This is also a costume that could include my cat!
Camille Styles
This cracked picture look is simple and you can wear really anything with it.
Pin
This scarecrow look is very cute and not too involved.
Pin
 Happy Happy Halloween Week!


Check out more on my pinterest board.