Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Costume Inspiration - Couples

Hello Lovely Ghouls!
I have been looking around at some great couples costumes and found these ones I wanted to share with all of you.
It is hard to find couples costumes that are not completely offensive,  impractical, or cheesy, but I think I have found a few good ones.

This bank robber costume is cute and easy (especially if you have a tough to cooperate significant other).
Pin

This lumberjack costume is also a good one for difficult significant others and you don't even have to add the dirt, just some denim and plaid flannel.
Pin
You could also go as Waldos.
Pin
 You could go old school and dress as Yip Yip aliens from Sesame Street.
Pin
I love the Wizard of Oz and this costume is so cute.
Pin
This is such a cute Mary Poppins couples outfit.
Pin
Okay I had to include one extremely cheesy costume.  PB&J!
Pin

 

Check out more on my pinterest board.