Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello lovelies!
I hope you all had a fantastic week.  The weather seems to be getting much colder very quickly this year (having to scrape the frost of the windshield in the morning cold!).
The boyfriend and I have a few fun Autumn themed activities planned this weekend.

Here are a few things that brightened my week.

Favorite Autumn Sight:  Kiel and Sarah's Autumnmobile! (such a great and original way to celebrate the season!)
Classy Girls Wear Pearls


Favorite Fall Outfit: I love the antiqued look of the floral it is perfect for fall

Little Miss Fearless


Favorite Pumpkin Decoration: String and Nail Art Pumpkin (such a unique idea!)
Lovely Indeed

Favorite Dessert: No Bake Chocolate Oreo Tart (these looks to die for good)
Pressed Words

Favorite iPhone Case: Adorable kitty phone case
Rifle Paper Co.

Favorite Fall Booties: These Burgundy booties from H&M look amazing, I love the color and details
H&M

Favorite Squee: The best pet Halloween costume is a dinosaur!
Buzzfeed

Favorite D.I.Y.: Falling Leaves Garland (this looks beautiful)
6th Street Design School
Favorite Beauty Product: Caudalie's Lip Conditioner (this makes my dry, cracked lips soft and hydrated)
Caudalie

Have a fantastic weekend!

   
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.