Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello Lovelies!
I have been just completely exhausted this week.  I feel like I am still trying to catch up from Disney and traveling which is why I have not posted (bad blogger, I know!). 
It also feels like all of a sudden when we came back Fall happened.  When we left it was mild and the leaves were mostly starting to turn and fall and when we came back whole trees were bare and we could see our breathe in the morning!  I am glad to be back in the midst of real Fall weather.
I plan to do a lot of sleeping and pumpkin coffee drinking this weekend to get back into top blogging shape (thank you for hanging in there!).

Here are a few things that made me happy this week.

 Favorite Feeling: Being at Disney (But now I miss it! More on my trip this weekend/week coming up!)
Instagram
Favorite D.I.Y.: Fall Glass Jar Re-purposing
Sprinkle of Glitter
Favorite Fall Look: Gorgeous Fall Look
Styled Avenue
Favorite Squee: Adorable Billy-goat Kitty
Pin
Favorite Taste: Jack 'o' Lantern Waffles
The Wilson World
Favorite Hair: Top Knots (I am still getting the hang of these, but I love them nonetheless)
Pin
Favorite Accessory: Big Cozy Scarves
Happily Grey
Favorite Beauty: Mac's Fall Riri Collection (Riri Woo Lipstick that I first saw on Fleur and fell in love!  Ordered mine off of Amazon as it is completely sold out everywhere)
milkteef
  Have a fantastic weekend!
 

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.