Sunday, October 6, 2013

Friday Favorites (a little late)

Hello Lovelies!
I have been busy packing and house sitting for Jeremy's parents this weekend which is why this is so late!
Thankfully it is the weekend (unfortunately at this point it is almost over!).
I hope you all had a great week and a fantastic weekend!

Here are a few things that brightened my week.

Favorite Pink for a Cure: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (I love shopping for a cause, especially BCA)
Sephora
Favorite D.I.Y.: Shoe Clips
Honestly WTF
Favorite Look: Girly Tutu combined with an awesome Graphic Tee 
The Shine Project
Favorite Taste: Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (these look so yummy!)
Living The Nourished Life
Favorite Shoe: Ugg Alloway Studded (may dislike their boots, but love their flats and slippers!)
Ugg
Favorite Hairstyle: Braided Ballerina Bun
Twist Me Pretty via Babble
Favorite Makeup: Fall inspired (could make this wearable for everyday if you removed the leaves and toned down the colors a bit or use it for a mother nature Halloween costume!)
Pin
Favorite Squee: Adorable Raccoon
Pin
On Tuesday morning I will be Disney World bound!
I will be doing a packing post and a travel outfit post before I leave.


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.