Thursday, October 24, 2013

Birchbox October 2013

This month's Birchbox had some amazing products in it.

This is the full list of products in the box this month.
This is a Birchbox Find which never replaces an item in the box and is just an addition to the box itself.
The find is Chapstick's Hydration Lock.  This can be used as a primer under any lip products as well as on its own.  This is smooth and very hydrating.  I did not notice much different about this Chapstick than others that I own, but it is still good nonetheless.
It was in a Tili bag as well which is nice as these are great multi-purpose patterned ziplocs.
I also received the Alison Raffaele Reality Base Foundation.in Skintone 3. The formula is nice and creamy and it blends in well, but the color is wrong for me.
I think I would have faired better with skintone 2 as this is a bit too dark for me.  Perhaps in the summer it will work a bit better for me.
I really am enjoying the Pop Beauty Aqua Lacquer in Flowering Fuchsia. This gloss is a bit sticky, but not excessively so and adds a nice bit of shine to the lips.
It is great on its own or layered over other lip products.
It does not have a lot of color payoff on the lips, but it is still a nice swath of color.
I have used the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser every night this week and I love it.  It makes my face so smooth and soft.  I am definitely going to purchase the full size when I run out as it has made a great difference in the appearance of my skin.








Check out September Birchbox!
Check out August's Birchbox!
Check out July's Birchbox!
Check out June's Birchbox!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.