Monday, September 30, 2013

September Favorites

I did not get a chance to do August favorites before it became far too late and I honestly did not really have any huge favorites for August.  Here is what I have loved and been loving through September.

Clothes and Accessories
 I have been loving this 3/4 Sleeve Sequined Tee in Sea Salt.  It is a thicker shirt which is perfect for Fall and is an ivory color with light rose gold sequined dots.  I also love and want to get the sweatshirt version.
I also bought my first pair of Sperry's.  I saw these leopard loafers and fell in love.  They are so incredibly comfortable and I always get stopped and complimented on them when I wear them.
I did a whole (rather lengthy) post on my quest for my 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag.  I have been using it all month and am still so happy with it.  I just love how it looks amazing with everything and holds all my day to day necessities.
I have been loving rose gold this month and often pair these two Bauble Bar necklaces together.
I like that pairing the Rose Gold Double Curb Chain with the Maharaja Fringe Strand makes the chains less hard and more feminine.

Here are the necklaces layered.  I just love how it looks!

I am absolutely in love with this Rose Gold Zigzag bracelet.  This is again from Bauble Bar (I am only a smidge obsessed with them) and I got it during the Buried Bauble a few weeks ago.  It is so sparkly that I find myself staring at it and ogling its glittery goodness.
Unfortunately, this beauty is not anywhere on the website anymore, but you can get your shiny rose gold fix with this or this.





Cosmetics
I have been loving my Jouer SPF 15 Lip Sheer in Maui.  It is a my lips but better color on me and goes on so smoothly.  I have been using this everyday this past month and will continue to do so.  This was one of my first Jouer products and I am extremely impressed.
I got a sample for the Vitalumiere Aqua by Chanel in #30 Beige.  This sample lasted me two days and I am now dying to have the full size.  It goes on so smoothly and feels amazing on.  It has SPF 15 and is light, but still offers a bit of coverage.
This Jouer Mattifying Bronzer in Sunswept was my other first Jouer purchase and I really love this bronzer.  I have not used a lot of bronzers as I have found them too muddy or dark for my skin.  This gives me a beautiful glow and works well all over my face as well as for just a contour.

I re-discovered this Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara in Black.  It makes my lashes bold and long.  I can even wear this on its own without anything else and it makes me look put together.
Here you can see it in action.  This is after having it on for 12+hours today.  My lashes are still looking long and curled and there is absolutely no flaking.  I am also wearing nothing but this mascara on my eyes.

Beauty Bits
I gave my Mom my Bioderma to test out and needed to get a new makeup remover cleansing water and had heard great things about this Caudalie one so I picked it up.  It is a great travel sized one and works just as well as the Bioderma, except that this can sting my eyes a bit if I am not careful.
I got the Amika Bombshell Blow Up Spray in my September's Birchbox and love how it smoothes and tames my hair when I blow dry it.  It makes my hair shiny and silky and has that just back from the hair salon feel to my hair when I use it.
I h ave had this Fresh Citron de Vigne Eau de Parfume for awhile, but started to use it again as it is a great spicy fall scent.  

Random
I have been using this Owl mug from Target non-stop since I got it.  It is just too cute!

Every chance I get I stop at Starbucks for a PSL!


I have been re-watching Glee this month (in between watching The Nightmare Before Christmas).  It has made me realize how much I love the original cast.



Because I have been watching so much Glee I have re-found some of my favorite covers they did on the show.  One of my all time favorites is their cover of "Marry You". 

I hope you all had a fantastic September!


Check out July's Favorites!
Check out June's Favorites!
Check out May's Favorites!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.