Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 2013 Beauty Bar Sample Society

Here is my Beauty Bar Sample Society September box!  I am beyond thrilled with this box.

Here is a look at the magazine this month.

This is the card with all the products listed on it.

I saw this Deepa Gurnani Marquise Flower Clip in Tan in the box and squealed with joy.  This is a beautiful way to add a bit of interest to a hairstyle and it is so sparkly.
I used it in a half up/half down style the other day.  I criss-crossed two bobby pins then slid over the middle of the X they made and it stayed all day.
I received the sukiface exfoliate foaming cleanser in my box.  In the pot it is scrub like but once you add a bit of water and rub it in your palms it lathers up.  It is a very gentle exfoliate.
This makes my face so soft.  My boyfriend always tells me I have the softest face and when he stroked my cheek after using this he was surprised how "extra soft" my face was.  This one is a keeper.  The scent of lemongrass in this is so lovely.  I will be definitely purchasing a full size of this soon.
This Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel is not irritating at all for being a peel.  It seems to have helped brighten my skin.  I am getting more into peels so this one may end up working its way into my routine.
I really love L'Occitane products and this is no exception.  The Immortelle Precious Face Cream has a bit of a floral scent, but is not overwhelming.  It is also not greasy at all and hydrates my face and under eye very well.  I also love the glass jar it comes in as it makes it a bit fancier and sturdier for travel.
For the Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion after using it a few times I did not notice much of a difference, mind you my skin does not have serious signs of aging so maybe that is why.
I may pass this on to my Mom (who does not have signs of aging and is beautiful) but I know she likes to try these out.







disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.