Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello Lovelies!
We're finally at Friday!  This week went by pretty quickly and I am counting down the days until we leave for Disney (11 more days!).
I am also looking forward to house sitting for my boyfriend's parents next weekend.  The town they live in is just so quiet and relaxing.

Here are some things that brightened my days this week.

Favorite Beauty: Gorgeous Dark Lips (seeing a trend in the beauty looks I love, they all have dark lips!)
Pin
 Favorite Blogger Find: I want this mug "Eat Blog Love" (they also have an iPhone case with the same inscription that I want)
Shop Crystal Faye

Favorite Look: Fleur's berry pants, over-sized sweater, and booties are gorgeous for Fall
Fleur De Force
Favorite Mani: Beautiful dark manicure that is perfect for Fall
Love Maegan
Favorite Taste: Pumpkin Maple Croissant Donuts (these look out of this world)
Monday Morning Donut
Favorite Squee: Kitties in costumes
Buzzfeed
Favorite D.I.Y.: Update your coat (so many great ideas, but I especially love this one)
My Little Secrets
It was Jeremy's mom, Lin's, birthday on Monday!  Happy Birthday Lin!
Etsy

Have a fantastic weekend!
 
 

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.