Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello Lovelies!
We're at the end of another week and I could not be happier it is the weekend!  I had a whole plan for posts this week which quickly failed when I became very sick with a cold.
I am very much looking forward to sleeping away this cold this weekend.

I hope you all had a great and disease-free week.

Here are some things that cheered me up this week.

 Favorite Taste: Pumpkin Scones (the ones at Starbucks are amazing)
Recipe Hearth
Favorite Beauty: Gorgeous fall makeup (love the dark lip)
Pin
Favorite D.I.Y.: Spray Painted Pennies on Wooden Letters
Pin
Favorite Squee: Red Fox (they are just so beautiful)
Pin
Favorite Hair: Dark Ombre (want to do this to my hair, it is so pretty!)
Pin
Favorite Accessory: Phillip Lim for Target (You can hear all about my story about getting this beauty here)
Webstagram
I hope you have an amazing weekend!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.