Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello Lovelies!
We are at the end of another week, wahoo!
While I did not attend fashion week (sadface) I definitely watched as many shows that were streaming as I could and Sass & Bide and Kate Spade had some of my favorite looks.
I hope you all had a wonderful week.

Here are some things that brightened my gloomier days.


Favorite Styles from Fashion Week: The first is a skirt from the Sass&Bide show that I am obsessed with.  This would make a stunning wedding dress overlay.  I also love the black and white Kate Spade dress with the leather punched out belt.  Very chic and modern with a retro twist.  Also the hair and make up at Kate Spade was gorgeous.
Pin
Pin
Favorite Beauty Tip: Dark Circle Knockout (The after looks so much better!)
Pin
Favorite Look: Jessica Alba in this stunning look.
tumblr
Favorite Taste: Halfway Homemade: Fancy Ramen Noodles (this actually looks really yummy)
A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Squee: "Elderly grandmother broke her hip. Her cat Vincent visits her everyday and always ends up in her arms!" (this is so sweet!)
Pin
Favorite D.I.Y.: Dip Dye Maxi
Studs and Pearls
Favorite Fall Accessory: Cozy vests, especially this one with faux fur trim
Mark
On last Sunday it was my Mom's Birthday!!  Happy Birthday Mom!  I love you and am so proud to be your daughter.  You are the best Mom I could ask for and I cannot wait to spend the whole week with you when we go to Disney in less than 30 days!

On Wednesday of this week it was a time to remember and reflect on what happened to this country 12 years ago.  It will really never get easier to get through that day.  Never Forget.
nicolerichie

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.