Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Favorites

It's finally the weekend!  I hope you all had a great first week of September!
I had half days all week at work because I had some doctor's appointments, but I did also get to relax and I get a head start on my weekend today.

Here are a few things that made me smile this week.

Favorite Drink: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! (They came back last weekend and I have had quite a few already.  I also found out they are just as good cold as they are hot)

Instagram
Favorite Fall Beauty: Dark Nails (particularly this Essie No More Film navy color)
Covet Living
Favorite Look: I seriously die for the shirt she is wearing!  It is just too perfect!
The Chiffon Diary
Favorite D.I.Y: Leather Cat Ears (too cute!)
Love Maegan

Favorite Taste: Homemade Bagels (oh how I love bagels!)
A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Squee: Adorable Tiny Hats on Cats (there are so many other good ones too!)
Buzz Feed
Favorite Hair Style: Accessorized Bun (did this the other day and it made my messy bun look so pulled together)
Babble/Twist Me Pretty

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.