Tuesday, September 10, 2013

August 2013 Beauty Bar Sample Society

Got my August Beauty Bar Sample Society box in the mail!

There are five products to test out this month.
I received the Jane Iredale Pure Lash Conditioner.  I have given this quite a bit of use over the past month and some change and I have come to love it. 
I use it almost everyday and even days when I don't use it my lashes seem to be longer.
Once I finish the sample I am definitely going to purchase the full size as I have seen fantastic results.

 The Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Cleansing Cream is supposed to be a fantastic product.  I have a very hard time getting past the smell of it though to use it.  It smells like cooking yeast and I have a hard time using it.
I received the Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator in this box as well.  I used it for about two weeks (only a few days each week) and did not see any change either good or bad.
I will not purchase the full size, but will not mind using this until it is gone.
I have sang my love for Supergoop! many times before on my blog and get ready for some more!
I love Supergoop! and this is no exception. The best thing about this is that it is a serum and is basically  used to protect and prime skin for the rest of your makeup.
I had one of these from previous samplings so I passed it onto a family member for them to enjoy.
The box came with the Korres Cherry Lip Gloss in a pretty subtle pinky-coral.  I find this a bit sticky, but not too bad and the bit of shine is nice.
It is great by itself or layered over a lipstick.
I will say for the sample the packaging is a bit excessive and I wish the cap was about half the size, but I am still happy with it.


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.