Tuesday, August 13, 2013

July Favorites

I'm a bit late again posting my monthly favorites (whoopsie!).  Here is everything I love in July.

Clothes and Accessories

 Here are the clothes and accessories I have been loving this month.
The cat wouldn't move off the pile so I put the necklace on her to take the picture.  This is the J.Crew Factory necklace I bought in the beginning of the month and I wear it at least once a week.  I get so many compliments when I wear it and get stopped at work by people admiring it.  This particular one is sold out, but this one is pretty similar.
 I bought these shirts from J.Crew Factory the beginning and middle of the month and I wear one almost everyday.  They are extremely soft and comfortable.  The colors are very vibrant and the neckline is high enough that I can wear them to work and still look appropriate.  Also they are long enough I can wear them with jeggings.  I have the Factory Artist Boat Neck Tee in five colors and plan to get more!
My Mom gave me this Hermes scarf that was one of hers.  She never really wore them anymore and knows how much I covet them so she gave this one to me around Easter time.  I was so afraid to wear it before I had it packed away neatly.  I finally started wearing it and it looks beautiful with so many outfits.  My Mom always loved Hermes and she's passed that love down to me.






Hair Care

 These are the hair items I have been using a lot of this month.  The Matrix Biolage ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment in the Limited Edition Glossy Box Wedding Box I got this month.  It makes my hair so incredibly silky and soft I have been using it almost everyday.
When I am not using it I use a combination of the  Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray  from my Ipsy Bag and the  It Hair Care Surf Spray from my Fab Fit Fun Box.  Together they give me beautiful beachy waves!

Cosmetics

 Here is a look at the cosmetic pieces I have been using this month.
 I love this Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray that I got in my Fab Fit Fun box.  I had at one point used a face wash that burned my face a bit because I accidentally left it on too long.  My face was extremely red and hot.  I kept spraying this on my face and used a bit of ice and it reduced the redness and heat and healed my face.  It feels amazing and works very well.
 I had received this Make satin finish eyeshadow in Santa Fe back in my March Birchbox and picked it up to use one day.  With a primer underneath it it becomes a beautiful peachy shade on the lids.  I pair this with volumized lashes and a bit of brown liner for a pretty look for everyday.
 Here it is swatched without a primer.  When a primer is added it just brightens the shade and makes ia  great summer lid color.
I have been getting a lot of use out of my  Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette by The Balm that I had bought in a haul back in May.
I mainly use Matt Lombardi all of the lid with a bit of Matt Rosen and Matt Garcia in the outer corner for a bit of definition.  I usually pair this with liquid liner for a light smoky look.
 I have a hard time finding good mascara, but this  Bella Pierre Volumizing Mascara in black has become a fast favorite of mine.  I got it in the Glossy Box Wedding Box and it works very well to keep my lashes from clumping while still adding volume.
The How To Look The Best At Everything I have used almost everyday since I bought it.  The set has everything I need it in which makes getting ready in the morning very easy.
The Hello Flawless foundation is by far my favorite foundation I have ever used.  It matches my skin tone perfectly and gives great coverage.  The concealers work well once I figured out how to actually use concealer.  The power works well to keep everything in place during the day.  The primer is the only thing I am not over the moon about, but it does seem to work decently.

Kitty Cameo

The cat came over and flopped on the products I had in the corner of the bed.  I think she did it just so I had to pick her up to move her!  Any attention is good attention to a cat apparently.

Listening
I love this song Pompeii by Bastille.  I listen to it non-stop in the car.  It's a fantastic song and his voice is beautiful.

Check out June's Favorites!
Check out May's Favorites!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my ow