Saturday, August 10, 2013

July 2013 GlossyBox

 I got my July GlossyBox in the mail a bit ago, but I wanted to use the products before I posted this up.

 Here is the card for this month,
 They reformatted the inside of the card and I do actually like it better this way.
 These are the Nicka K New York Absolute! Make-up Cleansing Tissues.  They are actually the bonus in this months box.  These work well to remove my makeup and do not irritate my eyes.  This is a sample size as it comes with 10 sheets, but it's great to have in my bag.
 I love the Cobalt blue color of this Nails Inc. polish.  This is in the shade Baker Street and is apparently one of their best selling shades.  It is very glossy and fast drying.  I do really like this polish.
 The Brazilian Blowout Acai Deep Conditioning Maque is a fantastic product.  I have used almost this whole sample up and will definitely purchase more.  It makes my hair incredibly soft and manageable.  It also minimizes my frizz and makes my hair so beautifully shiny.  I am in love with this!
 The Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Tinted Lip Balm Tube leaves a light swath of red on the lips.  It smells amazing and I just love the packaging.  Not only are the colors beautiful, but I love the look of tin tubes.  The only thing I do not like about this is you need to use either a brush or your fingers to put it on as there is not really any applicator.
This product is a little sticky on the lips, but it is also very hydrating.  It's not my favorite lip balm and I honestly think I like the packaging more then the product.
Dr. Brandt's BB Matte with Signature Shine Erase works well and actually matches my skin tone.

 Mine came in the shade light to medium and it does go on smoothly and blends in well.  It's not an outstanding product for me, but I don't dislike it either.  It's a "I'll use it when I run out of my usual or for travelling" type of product for me.
Last thing here is the Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au the Blanc Shampoo and Shower gel.  I would never use this as a shampoo, but as a shower gel it works okay.  It's not incredibly moisturizing and the scent is nice.  I would definitely not purchase this, but it is a good luxury product to use on days you want a bit more pampering.







Check out June's Box 1 and Box 2!
Check out May's GlossyBox!
Check out April's GlossyBox!
Check out March's GlossBox!

If you want to sign up for GlossBox just go here!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.