Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone!

I hope your week has been pleasant.  Mine has been rather busy, but we have a relaxing weekend planned and Jeremy's parents are coming to our apartment for lunch tomorrow which is always nice.

This weekend's weather is starting out looking dreary so I hope some sun peaks out at some point!

Here are a few things that brightened my week.

Favorite Laugh:  This kitty cracks me up every time.  He just looks so happy then so startled!
Tumblr
Favorite Look: Lauren Conrad August Collection Sneak Peak (I love all the pieces, but this top and jeans combo is my favorite)
Lauren Conrad
Favorite Squee: Adorable Alpaca
Pin

Favorite D.I.Y.: Chevron Bulletin Board (I love this and you can do it with any background you desire!)
Anne The Adventurer
Favorite Pant: Printed Jeggings (heart pattern? yes, please!)
Simple Be
Favorite iPhone Case: Cute Anthropologie Case
Anthro
Favorite Recipe: Blueberry Pancakes (these look scrumptious)
Sugarlaws
Happy Birthday wishes again to my amaze-fantasti-some boyfriend, Jeremy!

Have a lovely weekend!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.