Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Favorites

Wahoo!  It is Friday!  This long weekend is much needed to re-energize.

This weekend we are going to J's parent's house for lunch on Saturday and my Mom's for lunch on Sunday.  What are you all up to this weekend?  Doing anything fun for the holiday?

Here are a few of my favorites from this week.

Favorite Squee: I just love foxes.  They are such beautiful creatures.
Tumblr
Favorite D.I.Y.: Bow Back Sweater (this is so pretty and feminine)
Love Maegan
Favorite Outfit: Cozy Autumn Outfit (this whole look is so chic and I love the booties)
Kitties and Couture
Favorite Fall Decoration: Adorable Sock Monkey Halloween Ornaments (these are just too cute!)
Pier 1
Favorite Taste:  The Most Delicious (&Super Easy) Toast Idea (this sounds incredible)
A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Fall Beauty: Gorgeous Deep Plums (so pretty and great for going into Fall)
Gal Meets Glam
Favorite Coveted Item: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Tote (I NEED this...seriously I mean it NEED)
Target

A Congratulations to my cousin Neil and his gorgeous girlfriend (now fiance) Allison because they just got engaged!  It's about damn time, Neil!  So happy for you both, keep an eye on your mail for a little gift from me.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.